Monday, September 28, 2009

26

Today I am turning 26!!! I still can't believe how fast time goes by. Ten years ago I was 16. . .WOW!!! It feels just like yesterday, seriously! I thought I would feel pretty old since I am on my way to being 30, but I actually feel great!!! I am very happy were I am at in my life. I have an awesome wonderful husband who is perfect in every way. Hopefully we will be adding to our family soon. I can't wait for that day!!! I have a super supportive family who I love dearly and fantastic friends who are always there for me! Life is good!!!!
Drew surprised me with roses!!!! Like I said he is wonderful!!!
My great friend Julie gave me a handmade card and block that she had made with a picture of the Salt Lake Temple on it. She is really creative so I have to show off her talents!!! And I absolutely love it!!! Thanks, Julie!!!! You are so sweet!!!!

3 comments:

Jene and Megan said...

Happy Birthday again Dixie!! I'm glad you are having a good day! I have something for you...I just don't know when I'll be close to your house...hmmm..anyway, I'll drop it off sometime! =)

Kenda said...

I already told ya Happy Birthday but Happy Birthday again. That block is so nice. I love it! Your right Julie is very talented but then so are you.

Jake and Emily Hutchings Family said...

i had no idea--happy birthday!!