Monday, June 16, 2008

Birthday Parties and Father's Day- 06/08/2008

I made these brownies for my dad and pleases don't be alarmed the green/blue stuff is sprinkles and it is supposed to say Happy Birthday!






Look at how cute my niece is and Drew believes she is the smartest baby around. Father's Day was really fun we ate some more grilled hamburgers and ate some of my homemade brownies. Seeing family always makes us happy.






Sunday was a very busy day for us. We had church and two birthday parties and a Father's Day celebration! It was our good friend Jene's birthday and we celebrated it at our other good friend J.D. and Merideth's house. We had a really good time, we grilled burgers and ate some delicious desserts. Look at this cute picture of Drew holding Avery, he will make a really good dad!

























This is all of us girls standing together. The camera just loves us!





1 comment:

MaMa Case said...

Drew looks so natural holding Avery. I can not wait until a picture of you and Drew with a little boo-boo is posted all over here. The picture of you and Drew at the reception is one of my favorites. I love you both!!! And love your new blog. Hey where is my picture!!!!hahahahhaaha