Thursday, June 26, 2008

Trip to Rome

This past weekend I was able to help my brother, Wes and his family move from Atlanta to Rome. Besides the work, we all had a great time. They are a little bit further from us now and we are going to miss them a ton. But we couldn't be happier for them. Their dreams are coming true!



Their house is big and beautiful. It has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Tons of room!
Their house is across the street from a pasture. I thought the cows were cute. Sometimes you can hear them mooing from inside the house. It was neat.





This is my niece
Carlie. Isn't she
the cutest? My name is kind of hard for her to say so she calls me "Dix". I wish I could bring her back home with
me. She is darling.












1 comment:

Jene and Megan said...

I'm glad you had a good time but we missed seeing you at church!