Sunday, August 3, 2008

Twilight Party

Friday night my mom and I went to the Twilight party to promote the release of new book Breaking Dawn. And we dragged 2 nephews and one niece with us. They actually thought it was pretty neat. They each took home a vial of "blood" with them. I have yet to buy the new book. I figured somebody I know would have it. Hint . .hint. Here are a few pics.
"Party Favors"
Brendan and Emme playing.

Here is Matthew. I still can't believe he and Emme are already 10 years old!


4 comments:

Tracy said...

I should have known y'all were crazy enough to go to that! I'm surprised you didn't buy the book and read it already!!

Paige said...

Nick is 11 now! He'll be 12 in a couple months! I like your haircut :)

Jake and Emily Hutchings Family said...

i'm crazy! i have it but there is a line up. claire's next, then meredith, then megan...but if you haven't found one by then you're welcome to borrow it.

The Allred Family said...

I didn't realize what a devoted fan you are. And more importantly, what a sweet thoughtful husband you had. Seriously, I didn't think men were capable of doing things like that. You're lucky!!!