Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Brother the Graduate

We have been super busy lately. This event happened like 2 weekends ago. I am just now blogging about it. August 9th my brother graduated from from Emory University with a masters in Anaesthesiology. I have to brag. I am so proud of him. This is the third time he has graduated from college. Yeah I know the third time. I think this is it for now. He is a respiratory therapist , phyiscan's assistant and now a anesthetist. He has worked so hard. He always put church and family first. And look how far he has come. At the ceremony he got an award for the highest GPA in his class. Amazing. After the graduation we celebrated by going to Wes's favorite restaurant Pappasitos. One my favorites too. It was a wonderful day. Congratulations, Wesley
The graduate and his adorable family.
Wes's award

The Family
Brendan's faux hawk.

Chris and Matthew were twins for the day.

Tracy and her best friend Joy.
Here is some of the gang at Pappasitos.






2 comments:

Tracy said...

I loved reading you brag about your brother! You are so sweet and a great sister!! We love you and are proud of you, too!

The Allred Family said...

That is amazing that he has graduated three times...and all with such prestigous degrees! And the highest GPA! That is sooo impressive. I totally remember wes! Funny... Anyway, you should be proud, what an accomplishment.