Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween Weekend!

Friday Cindy and I had a full blown girl's night! Drew even left to go hang out with the boys. We went out to dinner, shopping and then came back and watched chick flicks all night . And there was lots of chocolate involved. It was a great night! Here we are decked out in our Halloween outfits!

Saturday we went to a Halloween party at Cindy and Stephen's house. Stephen is practicing his best Batman pose!

We grilled out hamburgers in the rain and watched a scary movie. We also played a few games.

Drew just a chillin'

Christmas is coming!!! I also finished a few blocks I had been working on with Julie. I think they turned out really good!!!

So cute!!!!

2 comments:

Jake and Emily Hutchings Family said...

those burgers look SO good right now!

Tracy said...

Love the blocks! I so wish we lived closer together so we could do all that fun stuff together!!