Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hanson Concert and 100th Post

Before there was Backstreet Boys and N'Sync there was Hanson. And Hanson is still going strong!!! I haven't really kept up with them over the years so I didn't even know they were still touring. My oldest sister Wendy's husband works security at concerts every now and then. So one night she called me and said the arena he was working at that night was selling tickets to Hanson and he said we would pick me up some tickets if I wanted to go. I was surprised that they were still doing concerts and that my brother in law remembered I like them!!! How sweet is he? So my mom and sister, Laura were kind enough to go with me to see Hanson!!!
We were standing in line to get into the Tabernacle and of course the batteries in my camera die. I really wanted to take pictures of the concert. But we were in luck because there was this man on the street playing his harmonica and he just happen to have a pack of batteries. My sister asked him if we could buy 2 batteries and $5 later I had a working camera! The most expensive batteries I have ever bought ,but so worth it!


Hanson performed with Hello goodbye. There was also two other bands who opened up for them Sherwood and Steel Train. They were actually pretty good and Hello Goodbye was really good also. Laura even bought Sherwood's CD. Hanson didn't perform until almost 10:00. They sang until midnight!!! I think that was one of the longest concerts I have ever been too, but it was so worth the $10 I spent on the ticket!! It was a great night!!! Thanks to my wonderful family!!!
Taylor Hanson. The Hanson brother I was crazy about!
This is also my 100th post!!! I can't believe I have stuck with it this long! Thanks to everyone who is still reading my blog!!! Your awesome!!!! Halloween pics coming soon!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so fun! 100 posts...awesome. I think I am past 200 now. Crazy. Keep it up!

Seeing that you loved Hanson makes me realize two things.

1. You're really young.
2. I'm really old!