Sunday, July 6, 2008

The 4th of July

In the morning we literally rolled out of bed and walked to the parade right at the beginning of our complex. This was our 2nd year going to the 4th of July parade. We have loved it each time. It is so neat how the community gets together. It really makes for a great day. Here are some pics.
Go Clayton State!

Sorry I had to put this picture up!


Look at all of our parade goodies!



Later that afternoon we had a cookout at Granny's. We had hamburgers, brats, Lee's Fruit Salad and to top it off homemade ice cream. Good food, good conversation, and good people. What more could you ask for? After Granny's Drew and I had dinner with my parents and then later we met up with Drew's parents for fireworks. The 4th would not be complete with out fireworks. Sorry I don't have any pics of fireworks. None of them turned out. But we had a blast watching them right on the lake.




Here is all of the beautiful Case women





Granny's famous homemade ice cream with Splenda. It was yummy!















2 comments:

Tracy said...

Happy 4th! Wes and I were falling asleep by 9:30...no fireworks for us!

Jene and Megan said...

I'm glad you guys had such a good holiday!! Maybe Jene and I can go to the parade with you guys next year.