Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Rock Band

Saturday we went to "Supper Club". It is this new thing we are starting in our ward where several ward members get together at another members home and we each bring a dish to share. It was great. I think we should do it once a week rather then once a month. We had so much fun! The food was delicious. So far I think all of my post have something to do with food. Hmm. . I wonder what that says about me. Anyways . . .our hosts Julie and Brian out did themselves. I think everyone had a great time. After dinner we played some games. It was really neat. I felt like we really got to know some of our ward members a lot better. Later on after some people have already left we played Rock Band. Drew and I have never played anything like it before. But we had a blast! I know that is the closest I will probably ever come to a musical instrument. It was really neat. I am already hooked. We had a video of us playing courtesy of Julie, but we looked like dorks. So I am not going to post it. Even though it might be very amusing for some. Sorry.

3 comments:

The Allred Family said...

I would LOVE to see that video! :) Rock band is sooo fun! You actually do feel like a rockstar when you play.....it's like reliving the teenage yrs with some glory. So your blogs are all about food! Yes, they are! How funny. What does that saya bout you? Only that you have a great metabolism and healthy appetite for life!

Tracy said...

So, I guess I'm behind the times because I don't know what Rock band is, but would love to find out! Oh, and don't worry Dixie...food is one of the best things in life!!

Jene and Megan said...

How fun! I wish Jene and I wouldn't have been out of town for supper club. Oh well, there is always next month right?