Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Our Weekend

I am always updating way after the fact. Sorry. Maybe one day I will have more time. So this past weekend we hung with our friends, Jene and Megan on Friday night. Then on Saturday we went out with the missionaires and later that evening went to the Pilcher's wedding reception. But we did manage to find time and go shopping. I went looking for a swimsuit ,but we left with two suits for Drew. Now that he is going to college we thought it was high time he invest in a suit. Doesn't he look look hansome?

4 comments:

Tracy said...

You said you went looking for a swimsuit and came out with two for Drew---I was expecting to scroll down and see him in his new swimsuit!! Anyway, yes he is very handsome in his new suits!!

Dixie and Drew said...

Sorry, I guess I should have said dress suit. That would have been a good one though.

The Allred Family said...

Drew! Love the suits! Glad I found your blog. We DO need to have game night. Maybe once everything with summer calms down and people stop traveling! I am definitely in need of some gaming!:)

Jake and Emily Hutchings Family said...

hey case's! cute blog, love your background. it was fun to read and see drew's family and all. i love wes's house!! jealous!