Wednesday, October 22, 2008

No Time

I really do  have a lot of  things to blog about.  It is just we have been really busy these past few weeks.  Also our computer has been doing weird things too.  I am afraid it is going to crash any day now. And truthfully I just haven't had a lot of time to post any how.  That is the only bad thing about having our anniversary and birthdays so close.  September and October are crazy months.  Speaking of birthdays,  Drew's was yesterday.  He is officially 24!!!  Happy Birthday, Babe!!!  We have been celebrating all week.  It has been fun.  I will have more updates as soon as I can load up some pictures.  

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday Drew! Love, The Wolfers

Kenda said...

Happy Birthday Drew!

From the Purdy's

The Allred Family said...

Happy B-day!!!!! We are excited to reschedule the party adn for YOU to come!!!! YEAH! :)