Thursday, October 30, 2008

Our "Perfect" Pumpkin


Last night Drew's class meeting got cancelled so we decided to carve a pumpkin. But we had to get one first. With only two days before Halloween we didn't have much of a selection to choose from. We went to Wal-mart, K-mart, and Kroger and they were completely out. Then we remembered the fire station had some for sale. Yes, it was the fire station right by our house after we had drove all over town. In the end we found our "perfect" pumpkin. This was Drew's first pumpkin he had ever carved. I took out all the pumkin guts while he carved the pumpkin. I think we did pretty good. Take a look for yourself.





6 comments:

Tracy said...

Good job! That's a very creative design.

Mysterious Rachilini said...

AWWW!!!!! what a cute pumpkin :)

Jene and Megan said...

Cute Pumpkin!! Jene and I decided not to do the pumpkin thing this year...sad! Oh well, I have a good excuse..I'm due in 5 days!! =)

Kenda said...

I love it! I've never seen a mummy!

The Allred Family said...

That's a really cute one! I have never seen a mummy. Maybe I am uncultured! :)

Jake and Emily Hutchings Family said...

that is really, really good for a first timer. dang!!