Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Valentine's Day and Baptism

Drew and I started Valentine's Day early and brought ourselves a cookie cake from Kroger. I love Valentine's Day. I miss the days when I would get a box full of Valentines. But, this year I will take tickets to the Keith Urban concert in June instead. I am not hinting around or anything.
My nephew, Brendan got baptized on Saturday. Here he is holding up this new set of scriptures. I still can't believe he is already 8!
The proud parents!
They had a chocolate fountain at the baptism. Probably not the best with a lot of little kids running around. But, my niece Hailey still looks so cute chocolate face and all!

2 comments:

The Allred Family said...

I was just thinking the same thing. I miss the days when everyone in your class gave you a valentine and you had this cute little heart-shaped container to hold it all. We're so old and boring now!

Jene and Megan said...

I have one thing to say..take me to the concert..not Drew! lol, JK