Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day Party

On Valentine's Day Drew and I normally go out to dinner, but this year we were invited to a Valentine's Day party with several other couples. We made calzones and dinned by candlelight. During dinner we went around the table and answered random relationship questions. After dinner we played some crazy ,but hilarious games. All I am going to say is some of them involved balloons, a plunger and a roll of toilet paper, and a hot dog and a sting. We had so much fun. I think we were all rolling on the floor with laughter (some of us literary). Thanks to our wonderful hosts, Claire and Emily, we had a great Valentines Day. Here are a few highlights.

Drew making our delicious calzones.


Candlelight dinner.



5 comments:

Meredith said...

I love how my husband is the only one in shorts! :)
Glad some of the more embarrassing pics didn't make it on here...

The Thomas Family said...

For a minute there I thought Drew was carrying some heat until I realized it was his cell. (the top picture) :)

Fun party! Wish we could been there!

Tracy said...

Looks like fun!!

The Allred Family said...

That was sooooo fun. I am so glad you guys came and were game for our kind of fun! :)

Jene and Megan said...

We had such a blast! Thanks for not posting any nasty pics..haha!