Monday, February 2, 2009

Girls Night and Cake

I have found a new addiction. . .face book. I joined last week and dragged Drew along with me. I have gotten in touch with friends from when I was like 5 years old, friends from high school, and even primary teachers from when I was little. Everyday I check to see how many "friends" I have. OK,I'll admit sometimes more the once a day. Drew thinks I am crazy, but it is so much fun. So if you can't find me I am probably on face book. Here are a few pictures from the past week.
Thursday I spent the evening at Julie's house. She made a great dinner of Chicken Cordon Blue( is that how it's spelled?) and we watched a chick flick, the Reluctant Debutante. It is one of Julie's favorites and now mine too. Saturday Drew and I went to a wedding for a friend from high school. Check out the wedding cake.

It is Krispie Kreme donuts! I think this could be the best tasting "wedding cake" I have ever had.

2 comments:

Jene and Megan said...

I want a krispie kreme!! I haven't had one of those in 2 years!! What is the Reluctnat Debutante? I've never seen that!

Jake and Emily Hutchings Family said...

that is the sweetest cake ever? what is this movie? do i need to see it. i love your twilight thing about your neck belonging to edward. you're hilarious!