Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring Break

This past week was Drew's much needed Spring Break. He is taking 18 hours this semester and has been working hard. So for Spring break we just really sat around and did nothing. It was great. But, we did get to babysit for our friends Jene and Megan. They have a 4 month old and he was absolutely perfect whole time. Drew and I have really been talking about having children lately and this only increased my baby fever (thanks Jene and Megan). Drew has not been around a lot of babies so it was neat to see him with the baby. He is going to make a wonderful father one day.
Another wonderful thing about my husband is he actually likes to go shopping. I know isn't he the best? Our usual date nights consist of going out to dinner and then looking around Target or something. We did that a lot this week just going to stores here and there. Check out Drew's new running shoes. I think they are pretty cool. I am a huge fan of red.
Drew had to give another talk in church today and he did awesome! Good job, Baby!




3 comments:

Tracy said...

Okay Drew...I think it's time that you got on here and bragged about Doodles! She's really put you on the pedestal! I guess she is lucky, you know the whole shopping thing and all!!

Unknown said...

he did do good in church, especially with the whole speed talking thing!

Jene and Megan said...

haha, sorry to increase your baby hunger but if baby sitting helped Drew to want to have children too..it's a win win situation, right? haha..thank you guys again! Jene likes to shop too!! No wonder our boys get along so well. I'm glad you all had a great spring break!! Drew did a great job in church..even though I didn't see him, I was listening in the Mother's lounge!