Saturday, March 7, 2009

Tagged~Things that make me Happy



Post 6 things that make you happy in no particular order. Tag 6 people
There are a million things that make me happy , but here are a few important things that make me happy.
1. My Husband~He is wonderful, I love him more and more each day. He is so awesome and I am so proud of him!
2. Family~I am so thankful that we live near family. It is such a blessing. Family is precious.
3. Friends~Drew and I have the best friends ever! We couldn't have asked for better friends.
4. The Gospel~ This is the reason why I am happy everyday.
5. The Future~Drew and I have our whole lives in front of us and I can't wait to see where it takes us. It will be an amazing journey.
I tag Tracy, Megan, Meredith, Julie, Kayle, and Stacey.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I know math people can't count and all, but it seems that you only have 5 things instead of 6!

Dixie and Drew said...

You are correct. . . Ok, then we will call it 5 things that make me happy.

Jene and Megan said...

I would agree with you on all of these!!