Monday, March 23, 2009

The weekend

My computer is dead for the time being so I will try to update at work when I have a chance.  If you email me or send me a message on facebook.  It may take a while for you to get a reponse.  Sorry about that. Dang, computers. You can't help ,but love them and hate them at the same time.  We had a great weekend except I have a terrible cold that won't go way. 

Saturday we had book club at Granny's house.  We all had a great time and then some of us stayed after and watched Twilight!!!!  I can't even remember how many times I have seen it now.  It is still so good.  After we watched it at Granny's house Drew and I went and bought it.  The lady that checked us out said that this is what everyone is buying today.  They only had a few copies left.  And then Drew and I went home and watched it together.  Yes, I watched it twice in one day!

Oh, I almost forgot.  My friend Cindy has bought her first sewing machine and has persueded me that I need to learn how to sew too.  I have sewed before , but only in like home ec and a few times at church.  But, I have never actually made something that I would where.  We went to Joann's and bought materials to make a skirt with.  I wish I could so you a picture of the fabric.  It is really cute.  It is pink with a black  print.  So wish me luck on my new sewing endevor.  We will see how far I get.  

3 comments:

Tracy said...

We got Twilight, too. Haven't watched it yet, but watched the special features. Love it!

Unknown said...

I cannot believe how obsessed with that movie you are! You are a superfan for sure!

Unknown said...

that was claire