Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I have been Tagged

I have been tagged by my friend Brittany. So here it goes. . .

8 Favorite TV shows
Dancing with the Stars
Privileged
Real Simple
Ugly Betty
90210
The Office
Samantha Who
What Not to Wear

8 Favorite Restaurants
Gezzos
La Paraillia
Red Robin
P.F. Chang's
Olive Garden
Five Guys
Cheesecake Factory
El Ranchero

8 Things that Happened Yesterday (Nov. 24th)
I went to work
Hung out at my friend Julie's house
Made Christmas cards
Had Chili for dinner
I got an invitation to a bridal shower for my best friend from middle school
Talked to my sister about the Twilight movie
Watched Dancing with the Stars
Read Love Dare

8 Things to look forward to
Decorating for Christmas
Christmas presents!!! (the giving and receiving end, I am just like a kid at Christmas)
Spending time with my family during the holidays
Getting to hold my new niece
Drew being off for Christmas break
Going to the Georgia Aquarium
Making and eating holiday desserts
Next Book club meeting

8 Things I love about Fall
The leaves changing colors
The crisp cool weather
Wrapping up in a blanket and reading a good book
Drinking Hot Chocolate
Watching Firefly with Drew
Wearing sweaters
Football. Go Auburn!!!
Thanksgiving

8 Things on my wish list
Million dollars
A house
The new touch screen Blackberry
A whole bunch of scrapbook stuff
A laser printer so Drew can print off all of his school stuff
A baby, but we are so not ready yet
Kitchen aid mixer in red
Paint for my white walls

8 People I tag
Tracy
Rachel
Tammy
Kayle
Julie ( I know you don't have a blog yet, but here is a start for ya)
Megan
Meredith
Kenda

2 comments:

Mysterious Rachilini said...

I will respond :)

Kenda said...

Go to my blog. Brittany tagged me when she tagged you.