Saturday, November 15, 2008

Love Dare

Drew and I are reading this book together. It is from the movie Fireproof. I have yet to see the movie, but I hear it is really good. I heard about the book from my sister-in-law. It is a 40 day challenge for husbands and wife's to practice unconditional love. Each day you read a couple of pages and then it gives you a dare for the day. It is simple things, but it really makes you think about how you interact with your spouse. For Drew and I most days we barely see each other. So it is a great way for us to spend a few minutes together at the end of the day. We are actually having fun with it. We are only on day 10 right now, but it is going well.

1 comment:

Jake and Emily Hutchings Family said...

i wanna hear more about this. it sounds really interesting.