Saturday, November 15, 2008

RS Conference, Baby, and Hot Chocolate

I am playing catch up from last weekend. So bare with me. Saturday was another busy day for us. Drew had class in the morning and I went to my first Relief Society Stake Conference. I rode with the RS Pres. so we got there kind of early and then we had to stay after for a meeting. But it was great! I really loved all of the speakers and classes. And the lunch was yummy too!!! It was neat to visit with all the sisters I haven't seen since moving to the Whitewater ward. It made me think of all the dear friends I have made over the past few years. And I know anyone of them would come to my aid if I needed them. After the conference I had few minutes to run home and take a nap. And then Drew and I went to the hospital to see Jene and Megan's new baby, Eric. He is so cute. And he has a ton of dark hair. A very beautiful baby. Congratulations, guys!!!! It is so funny because everyone is pestering Drew about having kids. Especially his own family. His Granny is already starting to make a baby blanket!!! Maybe she knows something we don't!!! To end out our Saturday we went to Granny's to have hot chocolate and play some games. Drew and I are hot chocoalate-holics right now. Last night we went to Wal-mart and bought 5 different kinds when we already have a ton at home. Anyways instead of game night it actually turned into a beach meeting. Yes, we are already planing our next trip to the beach in September of 09'. Can't wait! I'll have more updates soon!

No comments: