Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Pictures

We finally got the pictures from Christmas loaded to our computer. Yea!!! I am so glad we figured it out. So here they are. Enjoy!

Famous Pizza Burgers!
My parents giant 10ft tree.
Baby Ellie
Drew eating ice cream with homemade chocolate fudge sauce.
CJ and his cars.
Drew and I on Christmas morning. Please excuse the hair. This is our just out of bed look.
Grandma and PaPa with the tile I made them at Church. They loved it!

Rachel and Brandon

Granny and her wind chimes from St. George.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUN! This post made me want ice cream though...great! Good thing I'm going to the store later. :)

Bryan and Julie Schock said...

mmmm...I'm hungry and those pizza burgers look good! I love those pink bags! Your tile looks great too. What did you end up doing for New Years Eve?

Jene and Megan said...

Super cute pink and brown bags!! I love them!! I am so glad you guys had a great Christmas.