Thursday, January 8, 2009

I think I am obsessed.

Today I went and saw Twilight for the fifth time. Yeah I know call me crazy. But it so good and I have had wonderful people to see it with each time. It really has been a lot of fun. I don't think I have ever seen a movie this much in theaters or on DVD. I still know someone who has seen Twilight more then me. Two people actually and you know who you are. So I am not that bad. And I got the Soundtrack today too. I am listening to it right now. Thanks to Granny and Lee!!!! And it couldn't have happened on a better day because I am kind of sad today. Drew starts back to school on Saturday. I have really enjoyed our time together over the holidays. It went by so fast. And January is flying by already. I am going to miss him so much!!!! But on the bright side I'll have plenty of time to hang out with my girlfriends.

7 comments:

The Allred Family said...

you ARE sooooooo obsessed. i just don't understand it. :)

Jene and Megan said...

Oh dear Dixie...I liked the movie and the books but 5 times..WOW! lol, I'm not laughing at you..I'm laughing with you ;)!!

Jene and Megan said...

P.S. we need to go see Bride Wars!! It came out today. We should get a group of girls together to see it sometime!

Dixie and Drew said...

Yeah, we should. That movie looks funny. Let's do it. Maybe next week or something.

Anonymous said...

k, that's bad girl! You are DEFINITELY obsessed.

Nicole said...

Hi there. I'm Brittany's friend Nicole. I too LOVE Twilight. I've seen it in the theaters 3 times. My husband ripped a bootleg copy of the movie and I'm going to load it onto my ipod for futher viewing.

After my husband saw the movie, he read New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn in 4 days. He's hooked too.

Bryan and Julie Schock said...

Yes, you are obsessed, but I guess you are not alone out there. Now, when I suggested we go to a movie Thursday understand I would like to see something other than Twilight!!! I'm for Megan, I'd like to see Bride Wars if you haven't seen it already. Maybe we could set it up for Thursday after our day of beauty!!