Sunday, January 11, 2009

Saturday

On Saturday Drew started back to school. He is taking 18 hours this semester and working full time. He is going to be very busy, but I know he can do it. I am very proud of him. He is super smart and he is very good at prioritizing his time. That is something that I am not good at. I am so last minute. I am trying to do better. After Drew got home from school we ran to Wally-world and did some shopping. Then we met up with Cindy and Stephen at Five Guys. After dinner we went to Rita's for Italian ice and custard. Very yummy.

Cindy and I at Rita's.
Here is a picture I took of Baloo today. Drew had left the pantry/linen closet open and Baloo decided it looked like a comfortable place to sleep. He is a crazy cat for sure!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Good luck Drew...take it one day at a time!

Jene and Megan said...

You two are very busy people!! We need to have you over...