Saturday, January 17, 2009

Dean's List and Makeovers


I just wanted to say congratulations to my wonderful husband. Drew made the Dean's List for fall semester!!! To make it on the Dean's list you have to have at least a 3.6 GPA or greater. And he did it his first semester of college while working full time and taking a full load!!! Amazing. I am so proud of him!!! Way to go babe!!!! On Thursday my good friend Julie and I got Mary Kay makeovers from our friend Meranda. I have never been a big fan of Mary Kay before, but I really liked some of there stuff. It was fun to try some different looks. Don't we look gorgeous???

4 comments:

The Thomas Family said...

Congrats Drew!!
And yes you and Julie do look gorgeous!

Jene and Megan said...

Congrats to Drew! That is really an accomplishment.

Love the make up girl!

The Allred Family said...

You DO look gorgeous.

Jake and Emily Hutchings Family said...

hot ladies!! i always look ridiculous after a mary kay makeover. i think it's because i try to do bold, new colors and they look really silly on me!